The present document refers to a “PROGRAM” referring to a smart contract code that will be executed to provide OFCs through the present offering.
“OFC” refers to OFC token, which will be provided to the participants.
THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE “OFC” IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH THE PARTICIPANTS.
IN NO EVENT GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN TORT, IN ACTION OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR OFC, OR THE USE OF OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE OR OFC.
THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT IN ANY WAY A SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT AND DOES NOT IN ANY WAY PERTAIN TO AN OFFERING OF SECURITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INVESTMENT INSTRUMENTS IN ANY JURISDICTION.
PARTICIPATION IN THE PRESENT OFFERING IS NOT TIED/RELATED TO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES OF ANY OTHER TYPES OF SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE. ANY PARTICIPANT ACTS ON ITS OWN RESPONSIBILITY AND FREE WILL.
THE PRESENT DOCUMENT DESCRIBES THE GGI OFFERING IN WHICH OFC PACKAGES ARE SOLD.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT IN DEALINGS WITH CRYPTOGRAPHIC UNITS AND BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEMS.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE OFFERING, PARTICIPANTS CONFIRM THAT FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THEM ALL:
The GGI offering performed will not include or in any other way involve issuance of any currency, securities (whether equity securities or otherwise) or other kind of investment certificates and/or instruments. The OFCs to be sold during the offering are merely cryptographic units, that enable the usage of and interactions with services enabled, if successfully completed and deployed.
Such OFCs are not redeemable, associated with financial return or backed by any underlying asset or repurchase commitment and do not necessarily have market price. Furthermore, the OFC do not stand for any sort of investment contract for all intents and purposes. Individuals shall not participate in the GGI offering with a view to investment or speculation or in pursuit of any profit.
Participants’ payments of/with Bitcoin and/or Ethereum for purchasing the OFCs will be non-refundable. No refunds will be made to purchasers of OFCs should they change their mind at a later time, as the creation of the OFCs is locked in.
Participating in the offering the participants explicitly declare that a full consideration of the risk factors, including, but not limited to the volatility of the cryptocurrency prices, risks of systemic failure, risks of code failure, bugs and other unforeseeable events.
In case a Participant sends Ethereum from a wallet where the participant does not possess the control private key for, then the Participant can not claim OFCs and a new ones can not be generated.
Prior to making any payment the Participant must keep attending the website www.onecoinico.io for information as may be posted on the website from time to time. Any Participant will be deemed to have accepted such changes by purchasing the OFC.
Anything related to the GGI offering or the OFC packages could be updated, changed or modified at such time and in such manner as the GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC may think appropriate.
The force majeure clauses/cases are hereby incorporated, where GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC is not and will not be liable in any way for failure to perform due to, but not limited to:
- Unavoidable casualty;
- Delays in delivery of materials;
- Government orders;
- Acts of civil and/or military authorities;
- Acts by common carriers;
- Emergency conditions (including weather conditions);
- Or any other similar unforeseen event that renders performance commercially implausible;
In the event of force majeure, the party injured by the other’s inability to perform may select to suspend this agreement, in whole or part, for the duration of the force majeure circumstances. The party experiencing the force majeure circumstances shall cooperate with and assist the injured party in all reasonable ways to minimize the impact of the force majeure on the injured party.
If any clause of the hereto displayed provisions is held lawful, void or unenforceable this clause or provision will be severable from the present Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of any remaining part of them, clause and/or provision of the present Terms and Conditions.
By using Bitcoin and/or Ethereum to purchase the OFC packages, Participants represent and warrant that:
- The Participant have read all the Terms and Conditions;
- Acknowledge and agree that there are risks associated with the purchase, owning and using OFCs, including, but not limited to the above listed;
- The Participant have sufficient understanding of technical and business matters, cryptographic units, units storage tools, such as wallets and blockchain technology to understand the present Terms and Conditions and to appreciate the risks and implications of participation in such offerings;
- The Participant is well informed about the PROGRAM and the OFC and therefore able to take independent informed decisions;
- The Participant understands that the OFCs to be sold during the GGI offering are merely cryptographic units, that enable the usage of and interactions with services enabled, if successfully completed and deployed. Such OFCs are not redeemable, associated with any kind of financial return or backed by any underlying asset or repurchase commitment and not necessarily have market price;
- The Participants are purchasing the OFCs solely for the services of the PROGRAM if and when completed;
- The Participants fully understand that OFCs used in the offering DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY EQUITY, SECURITY AND/OR ASSET OF ANY FORM OR KIND;
- The Participants have researched the relevant laws and regulations of purchasing tokens in their jurisdiction/place of residence and are sure that the purchase of the OFC is lawful;
- By using/participating in the PROGRAM the Participants fully agree to these Terms and Conditions. In case of any objections, doubts and or uncertainty of any kind the Participants must immediately remove such software and programs from their devices and terminate usage of any part of THE PROGRAM and/or its components and/or accompanying services available directly and/or indirectly;
TAXATION AND TAXATION RELATED TO THE OFFERING
The Participants bear the sole responsibility to determine if the purchase of the OFCs and the participation in the GGI offering has tax implications for the Participants in their home jurisdiction. By purchasing the OFCs and to the extent permitted by the laws, the Participants agree to not hold the GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC liable for any tax liability associated with or arising from the purchase of the OFCs.
Although the required proof of identity for AML/ CFT and KYC purposes, GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC will not publish any identifying information related to THE PROGRAM, without the prior written consent of the Participant. Participants may be contacted by email by GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC regarding the purchase. Such emails will be informational only. No information will be requested by the Participants in an email.
COOPERATION WITH LEGAL AUTHORITIES
GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC will cooperate with all law enforcement enquiries and/or requests provided that they are fully supported and documented by the law in the relevant jurisdictions. In accordance with one of GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC core principles of the project – transparency – the Company will publish any legal enquiries upon receipt.
The Participants and GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC declare and agree that the hereto set terms and conditions form the entire agreement between them in relation to the offering. For facts relating to the PROGRAM the Participants agree to rely only on the present Terms and Conditions and the White Paper determining the decisions taken and understand that these documents govern all relationship in connection with the PROGRAM and supersede any public statements about the GGI offering made by third parties and/or by GOLDEN GATE INVESTMENTS LLC made previously.